- Salary: Negotiable DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Power & EnergyConstruction & Civils
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are currently seeking an Electrical Construction Manager to join their team in Dublin. Our client are a leading Mechanical, Electrical and Maintenance contractor who have gained significant experience across a wide range of business sectors such as Pharmaceutical, Data Centres, Healthcare, and large Commercial Projects.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Manage small and large teams of workers/ Subcontractors onsite.
- Reporting time and attendance for all workers onsite
- Complete relevant paperwork for apprentice on the job training requirements
- Completing and delivering progress reviews for workers on site.
- Maintain the highest levels of health and safety and quality control across site activities
- Adhering and working in accordance with the company’s current Safety Statement and Quality Health and Safety management system including all policies/procedures contained within.
- Ability to work with a crew on site and project manage sub-contractors to deliver programme
- Manage deliveries and on-site materials
- Manage the issuing of PPE to all employees
- Site set up responsibility, filing of drawings, office organising and cleaning etc
- Attend M&E coordination and design meetings as required
Essential Criteria for the Role
- Full Irish Trade Qualification to level of National Craft Certificate as per FETAC requirements, or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 yrs. experience in construction manager role.
- Full Clean Driver’s License.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Safe Pass
- Manual Handling
To apply please send your C.V to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed