- Salary: €55,000 - €80,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Power & EnergyConstruction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Electrical Cost Engineer will form an integral part of our client’s innovative approach to projects, which encompasses all aspects of modular design and construction.
The Technical Cost Engineer would become a key member of their in-house technical team, and would act as the main point of contact for incoming technical enquiries and costs estimates within the products division.
Currently working on projects across various sectors of the industry including educational, healthcare, advanced facilities and commercial.
- Review tender specifications, project standards and process requirement to propose optimum solution for lighting controls infrastructure required to support the project
- Generate cost estimations for product-based package solutions for clients including DALI lighting controls, cable management and underfloor systems
- Generate cost estimations for project specific modular wiring design packages
- Produce technical tender documents and submissions
Qualifications, skills and Knowledge:
- Preferably 3 years’ experience in an Electrical technical estimation/tendering/quantity surveying role.
- Basic knowledge of the typical Electrical project life cycle from initial concept design to project handover.
- Basic Knowledge or IS 10101 Electrical Standards, IEC Standards, and IS 3217, Emergency Lighting Standards.
- Proficient in the use, or have knowledge of engineering software tools such as Revit, Navisworks, AutoCAD, Dialux.
- Strong cost management knowledge including an ability to work within budgets, and monitor project costs.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of the customer/client relationship involved in project management.
Desirable but not essential Criteria:
- 3rd level relevant qualification
- Experience in the modular construction industry.
- Electrical trade background.
- Knowledge of lighting control systems.
- Knowledge of modular wiring systems.
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com