- Salary: Negotiable DOE
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Power & EnergyMission CriticalPharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
The ideal candidate will be a fully qualified Electrical Engineer with 5 years’ experience in a consulting engineering office or in an engineering role within a manufacturing company with a heavy design emphasis.
- Responsible for running of medium size projects.
- Client facing role in the development and design and coordination of engineering project services for Mechanical or Electrical installations, systems, equipment, facilities etc.
- Develops and specifies applications of controls, instruments, and operating systems for all building engineering services purposes
- Surveys tests and reports on existing electrical/mechanical installations
- Specifies activities to ensure that manufacturing, construction, installation, and operational testing confirm to functional specifications and customer requirements
- Day to day decision making on project progress and direct liaison with and provides advice to client.
- Represents Company at technical meetings with customers, professional teams and contractors teams.
- Carries out engineering calculations to ensure drawings meet required robust industry and legal standards.
- Responsible for technical content and accuracy of Trainee, Graduates and Engineers.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in similar role
- BEng, MSc, and have sufficient experience
- MCIBSE/MIEE or HNC/HND + appropriate experience or equivalent
- Familiar with electrical engineering design software suites such as Amtech, Easypower, PTW etc.
- Experienced in BIM/REVIT
- Proficient in CAD
- Familiar with MV & LV power distribution
- Knowledge of current Irish Regulations e.g. ET-101:2008 (National Rules for Electrical Installations)
- Comfortable with all aspects of MS Office applications word, excel etc
- Capable of using IT based calculation and spreadsheet software
- Proficiency in prioritising workload
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent technical skills
- Good commercial & industry awareness
The successful candidate will be involved in various projects including data centre, biopharma / pharma, medical devices, food and drink sectors whilst earning some excellent benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Annual Leave
- Professional Memberships
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org