- Salary: €55,000 - €80,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Power & EnergyConstruction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, is currently on the lookout for an Electrical Project Engineer to join their team in Dublin.
Our client are a Electrical Contractor specialising in modular wiring which involves designing, building, testing and delivering modular wiring, power and lighting systems to site. This new concept involves less waste, more accurate timelines, significant reduced on-site labour cost and overall is more cost effective.
As part of this growth, they are looking for an Electrical Project Engineer who would have a pivotal role between the client, project partners and their design, production and installation teams.
Electrical Project Engineer
The role of Project Engineer within the team presents a unique opportunity for the right candidate to join an Irish-owned, forward-thinking company operating in a niche area of the modern construction industry. Focusing on modular, sustainable building services design and construction, the Project Engineer would form an integral part of their innovative approach to projects, which encompasses all aspects of modular M&E construction.
The Project Engineer would become a key member of the in-house design team and would act as the integrator between the design and production teams. The Project Engineer will be presented with an opportunity to work on, and manage, fast-track modular electrical projects for our clients through parallel processing. The Project Engineer would be based at our Dublin based facility, where they would involved in the design and manufacture our modular products, and would be required to attend various sites, liaising with our installation teams, or our project partners.
Or client currently work on projects across various sectors of the industry including educational, healthcare, advanced facilities and commercial projects.
Who are we looking for?
An accomplished person who understands design and project management and who has excellent people skills.
If you have an Electrical Craft or a BEng Tech Level 7 in Electrical Services Engineering qualification and have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience, we want to hear from you.
- Electrical engineering software and design packages such as Dialux, Amtech, and AutoCAD.
- Navis works & Revit MEP, with the ability to conduct high-level reviews of BIM models for spacial coordination, and constructibility
- Management tools such as Microsoft Project or Asta power project
- Knowledge or IS 10101 Electrical Standards, IEC Standards, IS 3217, IS 3218 and TGD Guidance documents.
- Knowledge of working with SBEM or IES and the BCAR process on M&E projects.
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com or apply directly on Indeed