- Salary: €60,000 - €75,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: email@example.com
About the Role:
Our client are looking for an Electrical Project Manager to join their T&D team for a project in Co. Cork. In this role, you will be responsible for overseeing standard/major projects, ensuring safety, sustainability, environmental, and quality standards are upheld. You will also promote a collaborative work environment, managing client, internal, and stakeholder requirements while fostering employee motivation and engagement. Additionally, you will support the Estimating/Tendering team to align with the Power T&D Strategic Plan.
- Collaborate with Contract Managers and Support Functions to deliver projects, building strong working relationships across the organization.
- Plan, control, and manage project delivery within specified cost, time, and quality parameters, utilizing necessary resources and skills.
- Promote a robust safety culture and enhance the project team’s capabilities through visible leadership. Ensure adherence to all business policies, procedures, and governance.
- Participate in the tendering process. Manage client expectations and communicate the value proposition.
- Align projects with Power T&D business strategy and objectives, striving to achieve key success measures.
- Manage commercial and business risks to meet targets. Understand relevant commercial terms and conditions for projects.
- Handle customer relationships during delivery, including change management and decision-making processes.
- Lead initiatives focused on safety, health, environment, and quality (SHEQ) while driving continuous improvement.
- Collaborate effectively to optimize resource utilization and identify strategic opportunities for Power T&D.
- Demonstrate transparent and effective leadership with appropriate leadership behaviors.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Proven management-level experience.
- Experience with Substation schemes, preferably up to 400kV.
- Strong people management skills.
- A track record of successfully tendering and managing standard/major projects, including subcontractor management.
- Commercial awareness with expertise in budgetary and financial control.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Ability to navigate and resolve complex operational and commercial issues among conflicting interest groups.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and skilled in addressing sensitive issues while guiding cross-functional teams toward effective solutions.
To apply please send your CV to Dermot.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed