- Salary: €40,000 - €60,000+
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently seeking an experienced Electrical Quantity Surveyor to join our client, a leading Utilities Contractor with operations across Ireland. The client in question are a leading provider of Specialist Design, Engineering and Construction Services across a variety of key sectors including Data Centres, Renewables and Transmission and Distribution Utilities.
You will be based in Dublin with site visits and the occasionally travel to Europe. This is a full-time, permenent position.
- Creation and monitoring of procurement schedule
- Ensure supplier agreement and sub-contractors are managed in accordance with company policies
- Use the agreed costing system for allocation and coding to meet all internal and external requirements
- Providing regular updates/information to ensure contract milestones are achieved
- Payment applications – monthly or as agreed with the client
- Update contract obligations to meet additional client requirements
- Manage Tender Vs Construction Cost analysis
- Manage sub-contractor accounts, providing Project Managers assistance in selecting/appointing sub-contractors, drafting sub-contractor contracts, processing payments and controlling variations.
- Contract Negotiations, agreement of payment terms and milestones
- Liaising with the client and sub-contractors (attending site meetings when required)
- Regular contact with Site Engineers, Site Managers and Project Managers, for project updates and tracking project Variations
- Monitor progress/track changes to the design and/or construction work for in house and subcontractor work and adjust budget projections accordingly
- Responsible for notifying client/senior management of any increased project value or issues which may affect company performance
- Responsible for production and presentation of monthly cost reports to Contracts Manager.
- 2+ years’ experience in similar role
- Experience within the construction industry mandatory
- Ability to build strong working relationships
- Excellent Analytical and problem-solving skills
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Utilities recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email firstname.lastname@example.org