- Salary: €60,000 - €70,000
- Location: IrelandAntrimUlster
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are seeking an Electrical Site Manager to join their multi-disciplinary team working on a substation project in Kilroot, Belfast. Your duties will include Cable Installation supervision, Cable Jointing Supervision, Cable Testing, record management, checking drawings and calculations. You will also be involved in ensuring quality and safety standards are met on site while communicating with stakeholders and sub-contractors.
Key Responsibilities of the Site Manager:
- Manage installation of packages to drawings and specification.
- Support both customer and Company audits, ensuring that optimum results are achieved.
- Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
- Managing Sub Contractors.
- Manage all Health and Safety on site.
- Assist with Commissioning and Handover.
Key Skills of the Site Manager:
- An electrical qualification.
- 7 years’ plus experience.
- Experience with of managing subcontractors and experience with HV equipment installation.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including document management.
- Safe Pass card.
- Driver’s license
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com