- Salary: €60,000 - €70,000+
- Location: IrelandLeinsterOffaly
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client are specialists in the Power and Utility Industry, providing construction, Maintenance and Upgrade works throughout Ireland. Currently they are on the lookout for a Electrical Site Supervisor to join their team in Offaly. This position will provide support in all areas to the Power Division as well as to the team members and requires a high degree of technical knowledge, business acumen and people management. This is a full-time, permenent position.
- Coordinate cable installation in line with project drawings and specifications.
- Facilitate both customer and company audits, ensuring the achievement of optimal results.
- Provide regular progress reports to the Project Manager.
- Coordinate subcontractors effectively.
- Ensure comprehensive on-site health and safety compliance.
- Collaborate on commissioning and handover processes.
- Possession of an electrical qualification.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience in coordinating subcontractors and overseeing system/integrated commissioning.
- Familiarity with medium and high voltage (MV/HV) electrical work is advantageous.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills with a proven ability to multitask effectively.
- Proficiency in IT, including Microsoft Office packages and document management.
- Possession of a Safe Pass card.
- Valid driver’s license.
Benefits & Package:
- Access to discounted health insurance
- Career progression opportunities with a growing company
- Support to achieve Chartered Status
- Further education support
- Company Vehicle
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Standard industry training provided
- On-Site Gym
- Wellness Programme
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Utilities recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email firstname.lastname@example.org