- Salary: €75,000 - €85,000
- Location: ClareIrelandMunster
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client are specialists in the Power and Utility Industry, providing construction, Maintenance and Upgrade works throughout Ireland.
Currently they are on the lookout for a Electrical Site Supervisor to join their team in Clare. This position will provide support in all areas to the Power Division as well as to the team members and requires a high degree of technical knowledge, business acumen and people management.
- Supervise cable installation according to project drawings and specifications.
- Provide support for both customer and company audits, ensuring optimal outcomes.
- Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
- Manage subcontractors effectively.
- Oversee all health and safety measures on-site.
- Assist with commissioning and handover processes.
Qualifications, Skills, Attributes, and Experience:
- Possession of an electrical qualification.
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience in subcontractor management and system/integrated commissioning.
- Familiarity with medium and high voltage (MV/HV) electrical work would be advantageous.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multitask effectively.
- Proficiency in IT, including Microsoft Office packages and document management.
- Possession of a Safe Pass card.
- Valid driver’s license.
For more information or to apply directly please email email@example.com