- Salary: €55,000 - €70,000+
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client are specialists in the Power and Utility Industry, providing construction, Maintenance and Upgrade works throughout Ireland. Currently they are on the lookout for a Electrical Site Supervisor to join their team in Meath. This position will provide support in all areas to the Power Division as well as to the team members and requires a high degree of technical knowledge, business acumen and people management. This is a full-time, permenent position
- Manage installation of packages to drawings and specification.
- Support both customer and Company audits, ensuring that optimum results are achieved.
- Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
- Managing Sub Contractors.
- Manage all Health and Safety on site.
- Assist with Commissioning and Handover.
- An electrical qualification.
- 7 years’ plus experience.
- Experience with managing subcontractors and system / integrated commissioning.
- Knowledge of MV/HV electrical work would be beneficial.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including document management.
- Safe Pass card.
- Driver’s license
Benefits & Package:
- Access to discounted health insurance
- Career progression opportunities with a growing company
- Support to achieve Chartered Status
- Further education support
- Company Vehicle
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Standard industry training provided
- On-Site Gym
- Wellness Programme
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Utilities recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email firstname.lastname@example.org