- Salary: €70,000 - €85,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWicklow
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client are hiring an Energy & Sustainability Consultant to work on projects across Leinster. A Nationally operating, privately-owned, multi-disciplinary environmental consultancy company serving a diverse range of private and public sector clients, including residential, commercial, industrial, retail, leisure, education, and healthcare. We are excited to offer a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual to lead and develop a new department within our organization. This role will involve working on a variety of projects and disciplines, including building energy assessments, energy audits, and broader sustainability initiatives for our clients.
Job Description: As an Energy & Sustainability Consultant at our company, you will play a pivotal role in leading all energy and sustainability projects, producing energy and sustainability statements and strategies, completing energy audits and assessments, and contributing to environmental assessments. You will also be instrumental in the development of our Sustainability services and will be responsible for building and leading a team of experts to provide guidance to clients on sustainability strategy, environmental management, and social responsibility. Your responsibilities will include:
- Leading sustainability assessments and developing sustainability plans for clients across various industries.
- Implementing sustainability programs to help our clients achieve their sustainability goals.
- Providing technical support and guidance to clients and internal teams from project inception to completion.
- Supporting business development efforts and staying current with industry trends and market developments.
- Promoting the growth and success of our sustainability services within the company.
- The role will require site visits and also a hybrid work option.
Job Requirements: To be considered for this role, you should meet the following qualifications:
- BSc/BEng in Sustainability, Environmental, Surveying, Building Services Disciplines, or a related field.
- Relevant experience within the energy and sustainability sector.
- Qualifications including at least one of the following: Energy Institute Chartered Energy Engineer, Energy Institute Chartered Energy Manager, Association of Energy Engineers Certified Energy Manager, Association of Energy Engineers Certified Energy Auditor, Non-Domestic and Domestic Energy Assessor, Low Carbon Consultant, and Public Buildings Energy Assessor.
- Proven experience leading energy projects and completing energy audits.
- Strong commercial acumen and innovative problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Chartered status or working towards membership in a relevant professional body.
- Hold a full clean driving license.
- The successful candidate can choose to work out of an opffice in Wicklow, Cork or Mayo.
Benefits: In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a range of benefits designed to support your professional and personal well-being:
- Flexible working arrangements, including options for home/office work.
- Generous annual leave.
- Company car.
- Company pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life assurance.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) scheme.
- Paid annual professional institution membership fee.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Construction & Civils Main Contractor Recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
*To apply please send your CV to Jake.Kavanagh@sonastechnical.com or apply directly through Indeed*