- Salary: €38,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Power & EnergyConstruction & CivilsAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Jake Kavanagh
- Mobile: +353852666097
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical are currently seeking to recruit an experienced Planner/ Schedular to join a close client of ours who are one of Ireland’s leading services providers in civil engineering, transport infrastructure, structure steel & pipe fabrication, water and waste-water, and power.
The successful candidate will be responsible for preparation of competent plans for any scale of project that comply with Company and functional procedures and standards and contribute to business success.
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHQE department.
- Engage in a purposeful and well organised manner with other team members.
- Assimilate information and summarise it in a manner that can be used to communicate the work scope to others.
- Prepare a resourced programme, including reviewing the outcome for conformance with expectations and requirements.
- Contribute to the risk register and undertake programme risk analysis.
- Prepare visual material in support of planned methods.
- Prepare resource schedules for use at review.
- Manage personally controlled project documentation in an orderly fashion.
- Carry out other relevant duties as required from time to time.
- Contribute to coaching, supporting and formal training of others.
- Provide a link to communicate planning community information between all parties
- Draw up a bid preparation programme and contribute to the tender queries database.
- Define methods and establish competitive outputs, in consultation with the estimator and other team members, including the supply chain in appropriate circumstances.
- Cooperate with the design engineer to establish a design brief for temporary works.
- Provide the estimator with a justified schedule of temporary works and other indirect cost items.
- Contribute the required written submission material.
- Attend the bid review meeting to contribute a clear view of the work scope and the intentions for delivering it by reference to prepared material.
- Attending the handover meeting to contribute a clear view of the work scope and the intentions for delivering it by reference to prepared material and accept further defined tasks.
- In consultation with Estimator advise project team of required feedback reports and support.
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- It is preferred that the successful candidate an up-to-date CSCS Card
- Extensive experience of civil engineering contracting at Agent level (preferred).
- Experience of working with a wide range of planning techniques in serving both tendering and contract delivery.
- Clear understanding of the commercial and contractual interfaces with the planning function.
- Computer literate with a good working knowledge of Microsoft packages, including Microsoft Project.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Full clean driving license.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: €38,000 – €55,000 per year
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed