- Salary: €33,000 - €36,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Graduate Electrical Engineer to join their team in Limerick. Our client is a leading global Provider of Specialist Design, Engineering and Construction Services across a variety of key sectors.
Our clients graduate programme is focused on honing in on the skills and knowledge that graduates gain throughout their education, moulding them into experienced Electrical Engineers.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Design of HV layouts and electrical system standards.
- Design of HV protection and control systems.
- Development and review of schematic drawings and single line diagrams.
- Developing HV system studies including protection coordination, arc flash, voltage.
- Regulation, load flow and fault level reports.
- Pre-commissioning and commissioning of GIS and AIS Substations.
- Direct contact with client as Company representative.
- Complying with specific project safety requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related Discipline.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving ability
- Team Player
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org