- Salary: €60,000-€75,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Power & EnergyConstruction & Civils
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, is seeking a professional in the field of Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality (HSEQ) seeking to advance their career by joining a prominent industry contractor involved in a nationwide framework project.
• Maintaining accreditation to ISO18001 and 14001, ISO9001
• Delivering HSQE programmes
• Ensuring projects are compliant with legal, group and client obligations
• Engaging with employees to create a safety-first culture and identifying training needs
• Ensuring all risk assessments and safe systems of work are up to date
• Lead in the planning and monitoring the protective and preventative measures
• Manage the Corrective & Preventative Actions system in conjunction with operational personnel
• Ensuring timely and accurate reporting of all monthly KPI’s and statistics
• Ensuring regular and effective communications via safety briefs, safety reps and engagement meetings etc.
• Managing and monitoring near misses, hazards etc and closing them out quickly and effectively
• Carrying out accident investigations
The Ideal Candidate
- Demonstrated HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environment, Quality) experience in a related industry, with a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience.
- Prior experience in Quality, Environmental, and Health & Safety Management systems.
- Previous experience in conducting both internal and external audits.
- Proficiency in implementing documentation and procedures.
- A minimum of a Diploma in Health & Safety.
- Possession of IOSH Managing Safely in Construction certification.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to establish effective working relationships.
- Capability to seamlessly integrate into the Project team and provide guidance, management, and support to the business.
- Proficiency in software applications like MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Self-motivated and capable of working with minimal supervision.
- Effective team player with strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Possession of a full driving license.
- Experience with behavioral safety programs.
- Proven track record of driving positive changes and improvements.
- Holding Graduate or Chartered Membership of IOSH.
- Previous experience within the construction industry.
- Familiarity with working in organizations with multiple sites.
- Proficiency in preparing and delivering training programs.
- Must have a full Irish driving licence
Laptop, Tablet & Mobile Phone
22 Days annual leave
Opportunity to progress your career within a growing company.
Health Insurance Discount.
Death In Service Payment.
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com