- Salary: €50,000-€70,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a leading Global Engineering & Construction Firm are seeking a HR Business Partner to join our Team to facilitate extensive and ambitious growth in headcount. This role will be primarily based in their Limerick office.
- Partner with stakeholders across senior management, Legal, finance and operations to develop contract terms, compensation, benefits and HR policies and procedures.
- Provide guidance to Managers and employees on HR-related matters including recruitment, hiring and onboarding.
- Provide HR business support to Senior Leadership teams
- Lead Succession Planning, Manager development and performance management processes.
- Coach and Support Line Managers on absence & performance management.
- Guide Line Managers with best practices to improve retention, culture, engagement, development, and employee relations.
- Provide support and advice on immigration, separation/termination, performance evaluations
- Follow developments in HR and Salary scales/ benefits practices
- Partner with the Talent Acquisition and HR team to understand and support growth strategies.
- Lead the effective delivery of HR projects to support the growth of the business.
- Be a Mentor to other HR team members on areas such as Performance Management and Employee Relations.
SKILLS / REQUIRMENTS:
- 3rd level HRM Qualification essential
- 10+ years HR experience
- Extensive experience of Performance Management and Employee Relations
- Career Coaching Certified desirable
- Excellent leadership and people management abilities.
- Excellent communication and Presentation skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships with stakeholders at all levels
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org