- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a HSQE Advisor to join their team in Limerick. Our client is is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical and Telecommunications infrastructure.
The successful candidate will join the Smart Metering Department involving the installation of Smart Meters across Ireland.
The role wouls suit a Health & Safety professional looking to develop their career.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Conduct field audits across all projects. Auditing to assess Installers compliance to Comany Group Policy, Procedures and Site Rules.
- Ensure Contractual Obligations are met and adhered to.
- Conduct joint field audits with Project Management team, Health and Safety Manager and Supervisors as required.
- Carry out remedial action re – deviations found in audits.
- Provide technical assistance to Supervisors, Project Management team and Health & Safety Manager.
- Assistance with onsite management of health & safety with site supervisors.
- Assist in accident and incident investigations where required.
- liaison with team / other Client safety personnel on various technical issues including training on work methods, clarification on any aspect of works etc.
- Review of Risk Assessments on the project including Site Specific Risk Assessments carried out by Installers, and other risk assessment documentation as necessary.
- Attendance and active participation in HSEQ Meetings , as required.
- Assist in the preparation of Health & Safety Plans, risk assessments, emergency plans, HSEQ Briefings and method statements for projects as required.
- Contribution to overall co-ordination and implementation of the project Safety Management System (SMS) and supporting the HSEQ Manager in duties and tasks as required.
- Participation in other auditing duties as necessary e.g. fleet inspections, yard inspections.
- Involvement in the delivery of training to staff, e.g. new employee or sub-contractor inductions and training process.
- Health & Safety qualification
- Full driving licence
- 2-3+ years experience in a similar role
- Company Vehicle, Laptop, Tablet & Mobile Phone
- 22 Days annual leave.
- Sick pay after completion of probation.
- Opportunity to progress your career within a growing company.
- LAYA EAP Programme – 24/7 Mental Wellbeing Support & Employee Assistance Programme.
- Health Insurance Discount.
- Death In Service Payment.
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org