- Salary: €80,000 - €100,000+
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Power & EnergyConstruction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
We are currently seeking an experienced HV Project Manager to join our client in Dublin. The client in question are a leading Civils & Utilities Contractor with operations across the region. They are currently seeking a HV Project Manager to join their team in Dublin for 38kv up to 110kv projects. The client in question has a strong pipeline of work in the region for the next several years.
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHEQ department.
- Overall management of project teams during construction.
- Co-ordination of constructability input during solutions identification and development phase.
- Co-ordination and allocation of construction staff to ensure the appropriate construction and installation staff are selected/appointed.
- Management of construction resources including Labour, Plant and Materials.
- Overall performance management of subcontractors. Liaises with Project Team to deliver programme.
- Manage Project Costings and assist with project finance reporting.
- Site data management including daily and weekly progress reports on works completed, plant and hours.
- Identify issues and risks at the earliest opportunity and resolve or escalate issues as appropriate.
- Support Business Development, through tendering and business networking.
- Ensure our core Customer Care principles are adhered to.
Qualifications, Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- A time served electrician with an Engineering or Construction Management qualification would be desirable
- Previous experience within the Power and civil sector required
- Ability to assimilate large amounts of complex data; assessing risks and gains against business criteria to generate sound commercial answers.
- Ensures clear and appropriate goals are set; focuses well on targets; demonstrates enthusiasm and drive to consistently deliver quality in performance.
- Clear and visible leadership, with capacity to absorb responsibility and accountability whilst providing sensitive direction to others.
- Appreciate the time, cost and quality implications of the role.
- Ability to motivate and encourage others whilst taking the lead.
- Recognises need to build individual accountability, linking needs and plans with HR strategy for their area and being actively involved in developing their team.
- Excellent Commercial knowledge and understanding.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org