- Salary: €45,000-€55,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Power & EnergyConstruction & CivilsMission CriticalPharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leading consultancy is seeking a Intermediate Electrical Design Engineer based in Cork to assist in the Electrical Design phase on projects of all sizes.
- Deliver on the Electrical Design process on projects of all sizes.
- Provide quality control for the Design phase of Electrical Engineering projects.
- Liaise and collaborate with other stakeholders for all matters as appropriate.
The Ideal Candidate
- Building Services Consultancy Design experience
- The ability to competently use of Amtech, Relux/Dialux
- Minimum Degree qualification in Electrical Design Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of Electrical Building Services Consultancy Design experience.
- Commercial sector knowledge/experience is a strong advantage.
- You must be able to deliver detailed designs From RIBA stages A to F.
- Proven experience in delivering detailed designs through the full design cycle.
- Ability to make prompt, disciplined project decisions.Commercial Awareness.
- Proficient user of the Microsoft Office, AutoCad, Design Review
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) experience will be advantageous.
- Experience in the following Electrical design areas: Lighting & Emergency Lighting, Small Power and Data, Fire alarms, CCTV & Intruder Alarms, MV/LV Power Distribution, Containment and BMS.
- Exhibit leadership qualities whilst working flexibly as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail and interpersonal skills.