- Salary: €30,000 - €35,000
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Power & EnergyConstruction & Civils
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our client require a Graduate / Junior Electrical Engineer to join their team in Galway. Our client is one of Irelands leading Electrical contracting firms – specialising mainly on commercial and industrial projects.
This is an excellent career opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking for the opportunity to kick start their career within a supportive environment.
The successful candidate will be joining a progressive organisation that has an outstanding reputation for delivery on multiple projects nationwide.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
· Reviewing design drawings & the coordinated model
· Coordinating RFI’s and Submittals
· Providing technical support to the Project management team
· Carrying out quality checks on site
· Liaising with construction manager/project manager/subcontractors
· Working closely with the project manager, construction manager, project QS and purchasing manager to ensure procurement cost targets are achieved
Education & Skills Required:
· Trade qualification and or/ Engineering qualification desirable
· The successful candidate must have a willingness to attend training and to develop relevant knowledge, techniques, and skills
· Strong IT skills are required
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org