- Salary: Negotiable DOE
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Power & EnergyConstruction & CivilsPharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to rapid growth and future planned projects our client is seeking Junior Electrical Engineer based in the Galway region. The client in question works across multiple divisions including residential, commercial, public sector.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
Senior Electrical Engineer Responsibilities
· Contribute to BIM modelling / coordination
· Ensure any design problems are identified at an early stage
· Promote value engineering and impart previous experience in order to arrive at the most efficient build methods.
· Identify all technical submittals required for a project as early as possible and prepare Technical documents in accordance with design and in a timely manner to meet construction programme.
· Ensure materials / plant ordered are approved and in compliance with specification.
· Validate interfaces / intercommunication between systems
· Conduct testing and prepare relevant test packs.
· Complete all checklists and other documentation required
· Verify correct installation of systems in the field in line with the Construction Manager
· Collaborate with the construction manager / project manager / subcontractors to sequence installation of all the various systems in order to achieve construction schedule dates.
· Contribute to improving processes and procedures company through standardisation.
· Eager to learn and progress within the company
· Escalate any issues where applicable.
Senior Electrical Engineer, Ideal Candidate:
- 1-2 years working in the Electrical industry
- Knowledge of MS Office applications word, excel etc
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work to deadlines
- Excellent communicator & good commercial awareness
- Excellent technical skills
- Proficient in CAD
In Return the successful candidate will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Hybrid working options
- Regional role with a rapidly expanding company
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed