- Salary: €40,000 - €50,000
- Location: IrelandConnachtRoscommon
- Sector: Power & EnergyConstruction & Civils
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client, a growing Electrical Contracting company, are seeking a Junior Estimator to join their team in Galway. Our client are working nationwide across commercial and industrial projects and are seeking an ambitious Estimator to join their team.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- Assisting in the preparation of pre-qualification submissions
- Assisting in the preparation of tender submissions
- Procuring labour & material prices for tenders
- Preparing sub-contractor packages for tenders
- Accessing labour, material & sub-contract prices
- Measuring from drawings
- Populating tender pricing documents
- Assisting in preparation of project handover documentation
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- Third level qualification in construction, quantity surveying or related field
- Good electrical background knowledge favourabl
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Strong Administration experience
- Attention to detail with good numerical ability
- Good reporting and communication skills, the ability to work in a team environment and computer literacy are essential.
- Experience in the construction or industry advantage but not essential
To apply please send your C.V to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed.