- Salary: €45,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterWestmeath
- Sector: Power & EnergyConstruction & CivilsAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: email@example.com
Our client are recruiting for a Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance Manager to join them in the Midlands.
A background working with plant and machinery in large or similar type buildings is suitable for this role. Your hours will be Monday to Friday 9:00-5:30pm and you will be solely based on site.
- Liaise with Management team on daily tasks to prioritize maintenance requirements for the Hotel.
- Evaluate electrical systems, products, components, and applications.
- Completes and compiles reports relating to all aspects of planned preventative maintenance.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with health and safety regulations at all times.
- Conduct procurement research as required for new equipment and parts for existing equipment.
- Experience with boiler room plant, pumps, motors, VSDs, HVAV,BMS systems etc is desirable.
- Daily functions to be conducted as part of the wider hotel maintenance team along with coordinating with the wider hotel operations team.
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED TO DO JOB
- Qualification in basic engineering with full knowledge of the workings of electrics, heating and plumbing.
- Certified electrical qualification desirable.
- Must be self-motivated and have the ability to prioritize work.
- Must be courteous and focused on providing a consistently high standard of service.
- Must be standards driven and detail-orientated.
- Knowledge of Safety and health regulations
- Excellent communication skills both written & oral
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed