- Salary: €45,000 - €60,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Power & EnergyConstruction & CivilsMission Critical
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Marketing Manager in Limerick. The client in question are industry leaders in Mission Critical facilities, Renewable Developers, Transmission and Distribution Utilities. The successful candidate will be joining the team in Limerick. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Lead and develop cutting-edge brand marketing strategies.
- Review and improve marketing processes and technology.
- Take charge of brand awareness and marketing efforts across all countries and sectors of operation.
- Manage a talented marketing department spread across international locations.
- Develop, define, and maintain the overall marketing approach aligned with business objectives.
- Oversee project management from start to finish.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns, projects, and initiatives.
- Collaborate with different departments to discover innovative marketing solutions.
- Engage in content creation, event organization/management, and lead generation campaigns.
- Organize and maintain graphic/document templates and resource libraries.
- 3-5 years of experience in a managerial or leadership position.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field.
- Familiarity with various marketing channels and tactics.
- Strong strategic mindset and the ability to develop long-term marketing plans aligned with business objectives.
- Analytical skills to evaluate market trends, competitors, and consumer insights.
- Excellent leadership skills to inspire and motivate a team.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills for collaboration with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Enthusiasm for marketing and staying ahead of industry trends and best practices.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com