- Salary: €50,000-€65,000
- Location: IrelandUlsterDonegal
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a sustainable and innovative Leader in water and wastewater engineering in Ireland are seeking a Project Engineer for an ongoing project in Donegal.
Why apply with Sonas ?
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Work as part of a project delivery team while supporting the project manager and contracts manager in the daily operations.
• Ensure Health, Safety & Environmental standards, policies and procedures are always adhered to on-site.
• Be familiar with the HSQE procedures in conjunction with the current statutory requirements
• Need to be familiar with programme and budgets for the project, fully understanding the impact any overruns shall have on the project
• Review, prepare and submit detailed Method Statements and Risk Assessments prior to work activities commencing.
• Ensure project is delivered in-line with quality procedures and that all testing and commissioning of the works are completed in-line with
the quality plan
• Prepare & submit project handover files including Manuals, Safety Files and Drawings.
• Ensure project deliverables are line with the specified requirements.
• Engage with supplier and sub-contract chain to select vendors for project delivery.
• Liaise with relevant consultants, subcontractors, site staff, commercial resources and the
general site team involved in the project.
• Day to day interaction with key project stakeholders and members of the public.
• Monitor progress onsite to ensure delivery in line with works programme, adjust plans and rate as necessary.
• Mentor and train junior staff.
The Ideal Candidate:
• 2+ years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in the water industry.
• 3rd level qualification in one of the following Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical/Environmental Engineering.
• Ability to work as part of a team in project delivery and provide input at team meetings.
• Ability to engage with suppliers and sub-contractors at procurement stage and in the delivery
of their scope of supply during contract delivery.
• Ability to use own initiative, problem solve and adjust as issues arise during project delivery.
• Proficient in Microsoft office
• Good working knowledge in the use of GPS, total station and CAD.
• Strong communication skills with a high level of motivation.
To apply, please email your CV to email@example.com