- Salary: €85,000 - €95,000+ (DOE)
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Power & EnergyConstruction & Civils
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a well known Tier 1 Main contractor are currently seeking an MEP Lead to join their Limerick based team. The client in question are operating a number of projects ranging from
commercial to industrial, civil, fit-out, pharma, and residential across Munster region. You will be joining the team as a MEP Lead on a large scale Commercial Project. This is a full-time permanent position with opportunities to join further projects across the Mid-West and Munster region.
- Promote the application of the MEP Department Management Systems and Procedures providing technical support , guidance and direction in overall Delivery of Projects
- Support the MEP Value Proposition and its alignment with the Business Units and Companies Vision, Values and Ambition Objectives.
- Support delivery of the MEP Strategy Plan and objectives
- Support the tender and award of MEP packages in accordance with the required Project Pre- Construction and procurement strategy, and objectives.
- Take responsibility for MEP Integration and Project delivery as part of the overall project team.
- Support the planning for key building services resources to manage delivery of projects
- Ensure the finalization of Building Services Installation and Commissioning programmes are aligned and integrated with the main Construction Programme.
- Engage with the Utility companies from the outset of the project to ensure their infrastructural and interface requirements are understood communicated and adhered to.
- Ensure the process of tracking of equipment & plant from submittal approvals through to samples and mock ups/ordering/FAT`s/delivery and quality checks is carefully manage to meet the programme requirements
- Ensure Management of the formal QMS snagging / quality walk downs and associated progressive inspection and sign off of the MEP Installation`s
- Ensure development and implementation of site specific ITP &, Commissioning / Handover Plans are carried out with the MEP Contractors.
- Over 8 years work experience in managing large scale and complex MEP related Projects.
- Experience in Semi-conductor, Data-Centre Pharmaceutical, Industrial or Nuclear projects would be advantageous,
- Good understanding of the MEP supply chain market and dynamics in which the company operates,
- Professional Competence through operational involvement in all phases of large-scale complex projects from Estimating, Pre- Construction, and installation, Commissioning, Demonstration and Handover.
- Can demonstrate technical, effective interpersonal and commercial skills necessary to deliver large / multiple MEP Projects
- Articulate/ strong communication skills
- Strong organisational skills taking a methodical and proactive approach.
- Mechanical or Electrical Academic / MEP Technical related Qualification
- Strong Mechanical, Electrical or Plumbing background
- Higher Diploma or Degree in Technical or Construction Related Subject
- Has achieved professional accreditation with the Chartered Institute of Building Services Engineer at MCIBSE level or equivalent.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Mechanical & Electrical recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email email@example.com