- Salary: €65,000 - €80,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
We are actively recruiting a Programme Manager on behalf of our client, a leading service supplier to the Telecommunications, Transport and Power sectors in Dublin. You will be working on a number of projects across the Leinster region. The company in question has experience in delivering significant projects in across Ireland.
- Delivery of LRBD and KPIs for work programmes.
- The co-ordination of resources with OTLs/FLMs, ensuring delivery to client Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and escalations.
- Co-ordination with OTLs/FLMs/administrators ensuring MIS updates are maintained.
- Responsible for the completion and submission of key client reports.
- Initial Point of Contract for the Client with regards to delivery for targeted programmes.
- The maximising of productivity, whilst maintaining adherence to company procedures, including administration of all paperwork and liaison with clients.
- To enhance the company’s reputation by providing outstanding customer service.
- Provide a distinct focus on delivery of LRBD and KPIs for company and client.
- To promptly identify to the Contracts Managers any working constraints that could provide an obstacle to the achievement of any of our objectives.
- Manage the creation and updating of workstream reports for the Contract Managers and client.
- Monitor Key Performance Indicators on a weekly basis and provide a report to Contract Mangers.
- Ensure effective communication with staff and stakeholders ensuring this is delivered in a timely and clear fashion, with expectations clearly set and met.
- Effectively manage and document any issues/escalations raised, ensuring these are dealt with in a timely manner and to a successful conclusion.
- Managing the programme and jeopardies in line with WIP to maintain a current workstack
- Liaison with the client’s inspectors and planners and management to ensure that quality of work is as specification and to complete satisfaction of the client.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Contract Support.
- Proven track record of delivery to client Service Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and PowerPoint, specifically excel and the creation and manipulation of pivot tables and graphs.
- Customer and Delivery focused.
- Ability to manage Risks, Assumptions, Issues, Dependencies and Escalations.
- A good understanding of project governance and control.
- Knowledge of telecommunication infrastructure build programs.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org