- Salary: €70,000 - €90,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are seeking a Project Delivery Manager who will be responsible for the concept development of projects and leads its organisation, scheduling and implementation. It will be necessary to manage multiple projects at different stages of delivery and ensure works are coordinated so available resources can be most effectively deployed. They will ensure that the project meets and exceeds environmental, health and safety standards.
- Engage with designated Client(s) along with the BD / estimating teams
- Develop optimal solution in conjunction with engineering / estimating
- Be the main point of contact with the electricity utility both for the company and the Client
- Identify early works requirements (if any)
- Identify supply chain for delivery and engage with them in conjunction with estimating
- Identify subcontract partners for delivery and engage with them in conjunction with estimating
- Review (or develop if needed) the project scope / employer requirements documentation to ensure it aligns with the pricing
- Agree the project schedule with the Operations Manager and SLT
- Validate project and in doing so develop business plan, cost control system, cashflow and billable schedules, etc.
- Develop a detailed procurement schedule
- Identify all internal deliverables and engage with relevant internal parties on same
- Liaise with client and design team on procurement and engineering issues as they arise
- Track other projects and ensure resource pinch points are flagged to the Operations Manager and SLT as appropriate
- Escalate any project issues to the SLT and Operations Manager as appropriate
- Submit monthly internal reports
- Prepare final account with the QS, submit and agree with client in line with company objective
- In conjunction with the construction project manager, produce a project close-out report and submit to the OM
- Archive project
- Maintain contact with client for warranty period and thereafter when retention monies are collected
- A primary degree in Electrical Engineering is not a pre-requisite but is desirable.
- 6 years similar experience is desirable.
- Previous experience with MV/HV design, HV substation and underground cable design and construction is desirable.
- Previous experience with grid connections / renewable energy is an advantage.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills, and familiarity with Auto-CAD is an advantage.
- A fully hybrid working model is in operation between home, office and site
- Career progression opportunities with a growing company
- Support to achieve Chartered Status
- Company Vehicle
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
To apply please send your CV to Dermot.email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed