- Salary: €70,000 - €90,000+ DOE
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Our Client are specialists in the Power and Utility Industry, providing construction, Maintenance and Upgrade works throughout Ireland. Currently they are on the lookout for a Project Delivery Manager to join their team in Limerick. This position will provide support in all areas to the Power Division as well as to the team members and requires a high degree of technical knowledge, business acumen and people management. This is a full-time, permenent position with a Hybrid work model.
- Engage with designated Client(s) along with the BD / estimating teams
- Develop optimal solution in conjunction with engineering / estimating
- Be the main point of contact with the electricity utility both for the company and the Client
- Identify early works requirements (if any)
- Identify supply chain for delivery and engage with them in conjunction with estimating
- Identify subcontract partners for delivery and engage with them in conjunction with estimating
- Review (or develop if needed) the project scope / employer requirements documentation to ensure it aligns with the pricing
- Agree the project schedule with the Operations Manager and SLT
- Validate project and in doing so develop business plan, cost control system, cashflow and billable schedules, etc.
- Develop a detailed procurement schedule
- Identify all internal deliverables and engage with relevant internal parties on same
- Liaise with client and design team on procurement and engineering issues as they arise
- Track other projects and ensure resource pinch points are flagged to the Operations Manager and SLT as appropriate
- Escalate any project issues to the SLT and Operations Manager as appropriate
- Submit monthly internal reports
- Prepare final account with the QS, submit and agree with client in line with company objective
- In conjunction with the construction project manager, produce a project close-out report and submit to the OM
- Archive project
- Maintain contact with client for warranty period and thereafter when retention monies are collected
- A primary degree in Electrical Engineering is not a pre-requisite but is desirable.
- 6 years similar experience is desirable.
- Previous experience with MV/HV design, HV substation and underground cable design and construction is desirable.
- Previous experience with grid connections / renewable energy is an advantage.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills, and familiarity with Auto-CAD is an advantage.
Benefits & Package:
- A fully hybrid working model is in operation between home, office and site
- Career progression opportunities with a growing company
- Support to achieve Chartered Status
- Company Vehicle
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Utilities recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email firstname.lastname@example.org