- Salary: €55,000 - €75,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Power & EnergyConstruction & CivilsMission Critical
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Project Manager in Limerick. The client in question are industry leaders in Mission Critical facilities, Renewable Developers, Transmission and Distribution Utilities. The successful candidate will be joining the team in Limerick. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Collaborate with Contract Managers and Support Functions to ensure successful project delivery and foster strong working relationships across the business.
- Plan, control, and manage the delivery of projects, utilizing resources effectively and adhering to cost, time, and quality parameters.
- Promote a strong safety culture and develop the project team’s capabilities, providing visible leadership and emphasizing personal responsibility.
- Ensure compliance with all business policies, procedures, and governance.
- Support the tender process and contribute to the development of winning proposals.
- Manage client expectations and maintain strong customer relationships throughout project delivery.
- Drive the achievement of the Power T&D business strategy and objectives for assigned projects.
- Manage commercial and business risks, understanding relevant terms and conditions.
- Display clear and visible leadership, exhibiting the right leadership behaviors.
- Drive zero harm and continuous improvement in safety, health, environment, and quality (SHEQ).
- Collaborate effectively to target the best opportunities for Power T&D and optimize resource utilization on projects.
- Proven experience at the management level.
- Experience in managing Substation schemes up to 400kV (preferred).
- Strong people management skills.
- Track record of tendering and managing standard/major projects, including subcontractors.
- Commercial awareness and ability to control budgets and financial aspects of projects.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Ability to navigate conflicting interests and develop solutions for complex operational and commercial challenges.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and skilled at addressing sensitive issues.
- Leadership abilities and the capability to lead cross-functional teams towards solutions.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com