- Salary: €56,000 - €75,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterCork
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: email@example.com
About the Role:
Our client are seeking an Electrical Project Manager (Substations) to join their Power Transmission & Distribution business for a project in Kilnap, Co. Cork. In this role, you will oversee the profit and loss of standard/major projects while maintaining safety, sustainability, environmental, and quality standards. You’ll also foster a collaborative work environment that effectively manages client, internal, and stakeholder requirements, ensuring employee motivation and engagement. Additionally, you will support the Estimating/Tendering team in alignment with the Power T&D Strategic Plan.
- Collaborate with Contract Managers and Support Functions to deliver your project(s) and build strong working relationships across the business.
- Plan, control, and manage project delivery, utilizing necessary resources and skills within predefined cost, time, and quality parameters.
- Promote a strong safety culture and enhance the project team’s capability through visible leadership.
- Ensure compliance with all business policies, procedures, and governance. Participate in the tender process.
- Manage client expectations and communicate the value we provide.
- Align project(s) with Power T&D business strategy and objectives while achieving key success measures.
- Handle commercial and business risks to meet targets.
- Understand relevant commercial terms and conditions for your project.
- Manage customer relationships during delivery, including change and decision-making processes.
- Lead initiatives focused on safety, health, environment, and quality (SHEQ), striving for continuous improvement.
- Collaborate effectively to optimize resource utilization and target the best opportunities for Power T&D.
- Demonstrate clear and visible leadership with the right leadership behaviors.
Qualifications, Skills, and Experience:
- Proven management-level experience. Experience with Substation schemes up to 400kV is preferable.
- Strong people management skills. Proven track record in tendering and managing standard/major projects, including subcontractors.
- Commercial awareness with knowledge of budgetary and financial control. Excellent relationship management skills.
- Ability to work across conflicting interest groups to develop solutions to complex operational and commercial problems.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and adept at addressing sensitive issues while leading cross-functional teams toward solutions.
To apply please send your CV to Dermot.firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed