- Salary: €65,000 - €85,000+
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our client, a leading Utilities Contractor with operations across Ireland. The client in question are a leading provider of Specialist Design, Engineering and Construction Services across a variety of key sectors including Data Centres, Renewables and Transmission and Distribution Utilities.
You will be based in Limerick. This is a full-time, permenent position.
- Work collaboratively with the Contract Managers and Support Functions to deliver your project (s) and enhance solid working relationships as one team across the business;
- Planning, controlling and managing the delivery of project your project(s) utilising the necessary resource and skills, within the agreed parameters of cost, timescales and quality;
- Drive yourself and others to comply with all business policies, procedures and governance;
- Support of the tender process;
- Delivery of the Power T&D business strategy and objectives on your project(s) and outperform on key success measures;
- Manage commercial and business risks to achieve targets;
- Understand the relevant commercial terms and conditions for your project;
- Pro-actively manage the customer relationship during delivery, including change and decision making to effectively manage expectations;
- Collaborate relentlessly to ensure best opportunities for Power T&D are targeted and that the resources are utilised in the most efficient way on your project;
- Experience of Management Substation schemes up to 400kV preferable;
- Proven track record in tendering and managing standard/major projects, including sub-contractors;
- Commercial awareness with knowledge of both budgetary and Financial control;
- Comfortable with ambiguity, able to tease out sensitive issues and lead cross-functional teams towards solutions.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Utilities recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email email@example.com