- Salary: €50,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Power & EnergyConstruction & Civils
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client are seeking a Project Planner to join their team in Galway. The succesful candidate will join one of Ireland’s leading Contractors operating in the Water Utility space. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated and driven to progress their career as a planner. THis role will involve some site travel so a FUll Driving licence will be required
Remote working available.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- To develop early planning schedules for tender submission and manage contracted schedules as per client requirements.
- Keep the QS and the Project Manager updated on the status of the project in relation to the plan.
- Work closely with project managers, construction managers and site engineers to track project progress.
- Administer the contract obligations and meet additional client requirements as they arise.
- Working with estimators to calculate the resources needed for the project.
- Planning contingency programmes in case timeframes change.
- Meeting with contractors and suppliers.
- Leading development of detailed construction schedules for baseline agreement with client/customer
- Ability to fully resource load schedules and track KPI’s
- Ensuring accuracy and timely updating of construction schedule
- Track planned versus actual EV progress
- Working with construction team members to capture and log any issues via the appropriate change control mechanisms
- Attending site meetings (internal and client based)
- Monitoring original versus actual budgets for scope growth/changes
- Monitoring specialist contractors, equipment suppliers and site installation output
- Productivity tracking of craft labour Spent vs Earned hours
- Take lead in production/co-ordination in issuing of weekly construction reports
- Relevant 3rd level or electrical trade background qualification
- Minimum of 3-5 years post qualification experience
- Experience based on utilising Microsoft project / Primavera P6 software
- Ability to work on own initiative and to tight deadline
To apply please send your C.V to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed.