- Salary: €65,000 - €80,000
- Location: IrelandGalwayConnacht
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client, an exciting & innovative Irish Tech start-up specialising in energy efficient water and wastewater solutions, are seeking to hire an experienced Proposal / Technical Writer to join their growing team in Galway.
Our client develops and delivers innovative, cost effective solutions that make a real difference towards improving the sustainability of the water / wastewater industry.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
Qualifications and Experience:
- Engineering background – Experience working in the water and wastewater sectors,
- Ability to assess needs of customers and propose economic solutions,
- Demonstrates excellent time management and an ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables at once,
- Excellent written and communication skills, exceptional report writing and presentation skills,
- Experience building relationships with and liaising with suppliers/fabricators.
- A minimum of a Level 8 Degree in Engineering,
- At least 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- A collaborative team player with a proactive and constructive work approach.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple bids and priorities simultaneously
- Attention to detail, with the ability to review and edit technical documents for accuracy and clarity
- Familiarity with software and tools (preferably MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project, and CAD)
- Strong research and analytical skills, with the ability to gather and interpret technical information
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly on Indeed