- Salary: €50,000 - €65,000+
- Location: IrelandCorkMunster
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Client are specialists in the Power and Utility Industry, providing construction, Maintenance and Upgrade works throughout Ireland. Currently they are on the lookout for a Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Cork. This position will provide support in all areas to the Power Division as well as to the team members and requires a high degree of technical knowledge, business acumen and people management. This is a full-time, permenent position. This is a hybrid role with mix of work from home, office based and site work.
- Managing the Monthly/Weekly Cost/Value Reports
- Opportunity and risk identification, analysis and management
- Management of Monthly Valuations including additional Works, remeasurement and milestone valuation
- Negotiating the cost of projects, from variations to final account.
- Negotiation award and management of Sub-Contractors
- Proactive engagement with the estimating team on lessons learned
- Manage Project Costings and project finance reporting / progress tracking
- A primary Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- 3-4 years post-qualification experience within the industry.
- Experience with NEC and/or FIDIC an distinct advantage
- Experience with MV & HV an advantage
- Excellent Commercial knowledge and understanding
- Strong IT skills with MS Office, Coins & Trimble or similar.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently, manage the project priorities.
- Develop client relationships
Benefits & Package:
- A fully hybrid working model is in operation between home, office and site
- Bonus structure
- Access to discounted health insurance
- Career progression opportunities with a growing company
- Support to achieve Chartered Status
- Further education support
- Laptop & Mobile Phone
- Bike to Work Scheme
- Standard industry training provided
- On-Site Gym
- Wellness Programme
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Utilities recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email email@example.com