- Salary: €65,000-85,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterWaterford
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: email@example.com
Job Title: Project Manager – Renewable Energy Location: Waterford (Hybrid) Reference: S/A-B023
Company Overview: Our client is a leading renewable energy company committed to delivering sustainable energy solutions. They are currently seeking an experienced Project Manager to join their team in Waterford. This role presents an opportunity to manage and contribute to cutting-edge energy projects in a dynamic and environmentally-conscious industry.
Why Apply with Sonas Technical?:
- Experts in Engineering & Construction Recruitment
- Insights into competitive salaries, rates, and benefits
- Streamlined application management, interview coordination, and negotiation assistance
- Targeted exposure of your CV to the right hiring managers
- Stakeholder Management: Coordinate and manage internal stakeholders, clients, third-party consultants, subcontractors, and contractors to ensure efficient project execution.
- Best Practice Implementation: Ensure the implementation of best practices and corporate policies in project delivery while maintaining accurate and up-to-date documentation.
- Process Development: Develop processes, tools, and techniques that support effective project delivery.
- Renewable Energy Installation: Oversee the electrical/mechanical installation of renewable energy systems, including Solar PV, Wind Turbines, and Biomass Boilers.
- Project Support: Provide support to all project stakeholders, addressing their needs and concerns.
- Reporting: Develop and deliver monthly reports for senior management, summarizing project progress and challenges.
- Budget Management: Manage project budgets, tracking costs and ensuring financial goals are met.
- Project Health Assessment: Critically review project documentation and monitor key project metrics, including costs, schedules, risks, and resource allocation.
- Data Analysis: Analyze project data to identify trends, lessons learned, and areas for improvement, sharing findings to enhance project delivery processes.
- Training: Conduct in-house Project Management training as applicable, contributing to the development of the project management team.
- Performance Targets: Work proactively to ensure that performance targets are met, addressing any deviations promptly.
- Health, Safety, and Environmental Compliance: Take responsibility for maintaining project compliance with quality, health, safety, and environmental standards, identifying and escalating issues as needed.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Qualifications: Hold a third-level qualification in Electrical/Sustainable/Mechanical/Construction Project Management.
- Renewable Energy Knowledge: Familiarity with renewable energy systems such as Solar PV, Wind Turbines, and Biomass Boilers is advantageous.
- Irish Construction Experience: Possess a minimum of 3 years of experience in Irish Construction projects.
- Driving License: Hold a full clean driving license.
- Regulatory Knowledge: Be knowledgeable about Irish Construction requirements and regulations.
Application: For more information or to apply directly, please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, referencing job reference S/A-B023.
This role offers an exciting opportunity to manage and contribute to renewable energy projects in a progressive company dedicated to environmental sustainability. If you meet the qualifications and are enthusiastic about driving positive change through renewable energy initiatives, we encourage you to apply.