- Salary: €60,000-€75,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterWaterford
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, a leading provider of Renewable Energy Solutions is seeking a Senior Electrical Engineer to support project delivery in a fast paced industry, based in Waterford.
- Manage clients, contractors and utility companies to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Assist all junior staff on on projects
- Assist the sales team with client queries at tender stage.
- Identify design gaps and deviations or contradictions in specifications.
- Complete technical assessments and ensure technical issues are resolved in a timely fashion to maintain timelines.
- Monitor submitting through approvals process, track procurement and delivery of key long lead items.
- Review engineer designs to ensure compliance with employers requirements and requests.
- Site attendance to inspect and supervise key works to ensure the expected quality is delivered.
- Witness site acceptance tests for all major electrical plant and attend factory acceptance tests where required.
- Update and record progress on system trackers which are fully aligned with the construction schedule.
- Review and answer technical queries from site during the construction and commissioning phases in relation to specifications, drawings, material, equipment and solutions to issues as the arise.
- Specify all manner of electrical equipment
- Commissioning and review commissioning requirements where required.
The Ideal Candidate
- 3rd level Engineering qualification
- 5+ years relevant experience
- Proven experience in the design and construction of LV/HV/MV networks
- Proven experience in design and construction of wind/solar electrical works packages is desirable