- Salary: Negotiable DOE
- Location: IrelandClareMunster
- Sector: Power & EnergyConstruction & CivilsPharma & Life Sciences
- Contact: Aimee Burke
- Mobile: +353852654282
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to rapid growth and future planned projects our client is seeking 2 x Senior Electrical Engineer based in the Galway region. The client in question works across multiple divisions including residential, commercial, public sector.
Why apply with Sonas?
- Experts in M&E Recruitment
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
Senior Electrical Engineer Responsibilities
· Contribute to BIM modelling / coordination in conjunction with Construction Manager.
· Ensure any design problems are identified at an early stage and work with suppliers and consultant engineers to resolve. Raise RFI’s as necessary.
· Promote value engineering and impart previous experience in order to arrive at the most efficient build methods.
· Identify all technical submittals required for a project as early as possible and prepare Technical documents in accordance with design and in a timely manner to meet construction programme.
· Ensure materials / plant ordered are approved and in compliance with specification.
· Confirm that systems are available and that all interfaces / intercommunication between systems are fully resolved
· Split relevant systems into sections for testing and prepare relevant test packs.
· Complete all checklists and other documentation required for O&M’s.
· Verify correct installation of systems in the field in line with the Construction Manager
· Collaborate with the construction manager / project manager / subcontractors to sequence installation of all the various systems in order to achieve construction schedule dates.
· Ensure procurement cost targets are achieved by working closely with the project manager, construction manager, project QS and purchasing manager.
· Contribute to improving processes and procedures company
· Impart knowledge to junior team members as applicable.
· Escalate any issues where applicable.
Senior Electrical Engineer, Ideal Candidate:
- 5+ years working in the Electrical industry
- Knowledge of MS Office applications word, excel etc
- Ability to prioritise own workload and work to deadlines
- Excellent communicator & good commercial awareness
- Excellent technical skills
- Proficient in CAD
In Return the successful candidate will receive:
- A competitive salary
- Commercial company vehicle
- Hybrid working options
- Regional role with a rapidly expanding company
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed