- Salary: €60,000 - €80,000 DOE
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sonas Technical are currently seeking an experienced Senior Health & Safety Advisor to join our client, a leading Utilities Contractor with operations across Ireland. The client in question are a leading provider of Specialist Design, Engineering and Construction Services across a variety of key sectors including Data Centres, Renewables and Transmission and Distribution Utilities.
You will be based in Dublin. This is a full-time, permenent position.
- Ensuring compliance with HSEQT statutory duties is achieved.
- Reporting to management on the performance of the management systems and any need for improvement.
- Ensuring the promotion and awareness of customer requirements throughout the organisation.
- To provide assurance to the HSEQT Manager by means of appropriate monitoring and intervention, that operations fulfils its obligations under HSEQT legislation.
- Oversee, monitor and evaluate the operation of HSEQT performance across the region, working with senior management as appropriate.
- To ensure that all worksites are fully compliant with legal HSEQT obligations.
- Completion of Construction Stage Plans, Pre-Qualification & Tender Documents, Emergency Response Plans etc.
- Approval, monitoring and reviewing of all sub-contractor works.
- Training – undertaking internal training including inductions, toolbox talks etc.
- Ensuring records of incidents are maintained and investigations undertaken to establish the root causes and that controls are in place to avoid a reoccurrence.
- Driving continuous improvement and implementing initiatives to promote best practice at all times
- Understanding of ISO Management Procedures & Implementation.
- Degree or Diploma in Health and Safety.
- 5+ years EH&S experience within the construction industry.
- Excellent computer skills – proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Utilities recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email email@example.com