- Salary: €70,000 - €80,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterTipperary
- Sector: Power & EnergyConstruction & CivilsMission Critical
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Senior Planner in Limerick. The client in question are industry leaders in Mission Critical facilities, Renewable Developers, Transmission and Distribution Utilities. The successful candidate will be joining the team in Limerick. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Collaborate with project teams to develop comprehensive project schedules and programmes, ensuring accurate planning and forecasting throughout the project lifecycle.
- Regularly communicate and liaise with clients, project teams, subcontractors, and suppliers to coordinate and monitor detailed schedules for various project phases, including design, procurement, construction, and commissioning.
- Track and monitor commercial milestones, ensuring adherence to project timelines and budgetary constraints.
- Provide valuable planning and resource scheduling support to project managers and the operations team, facilitating efficient project execution.
- Create detailed programmes for individual tasks within larger projects and small works projects, considering dependencies, resource allocation, and critical path analysis.
- Continuously update and maintain project schedules, ensuring they accurately reflect the current status of the project and incorporate any changes or modifications.
- Chair meetings with project managers to review upcoming work schedules, address potential conflicts or bottlenecks, and proactively identify solutions to ensure project progress.
- Prepare tender stage programmes by thoroughly reviewing tender scope, drawings, and key dates, and incorporating them into comprehensive project schedules.
- Develop manning plans and histograms based on project programmes to effectively allocate resources and manpower as required by clients.
- Maintain work schedules based on work requests, training requests, and holiday approvals, ensuring the availability and allocation of resources.
- Possess a desirable third level qualification in a relevant field, such as construction management or engineering.
- Demonstrated experience of at least 3 years in the construction or electrical contracting industry, with a strong background in project planning and scheduling.
- International exposure in project planning and management is highly advantageous, showcasing adaptability and familiarity with global project environments.
- Proficiency in a range of software tools, including Microsoft Excel, Word, MS Project, Primavera, Visio, and PowerPoint, to effectively develop and maintain project schedules.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to collaborate effectively with diverse stakeholders and ensure clear and consistent project coordination.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities, enabling efficient management of multiple projects, tasks, and deadlines.
- Demonstrated team player mentality, actively contributing to a collaborative work environment, while also displaying a high level of initiative and proactive problem-solving.
- Flexibility and adaptability to navigate changing project requirements and adjust schedules accordingly.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email email@example.com