- Salary: €65,000 - €90,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterMeath
- Sector: Power & EnergyConstruction & CivilsAdvanced Manufacturing
- Contact: Cian Conry
- Mobile: +353851354902
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to join their team in Meath. Our client are a leading engineering Solutions provider.
They are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to support the Power & Electrical Division by taking the lead on the delivery of upcoming projects in the renewables space.
This position requires a high degree of technical knowledge and commercial and business acumen, as well as being comfortable in a fast-paced working environment, together with excellent problem-solving skills, superior organisational and communication skills and the highest level of discretion and professionalism.
- Establish and promote best practice in health, safety and environmental matters in conjunction with the SHEQ department.
- Overall management of project teams during construction.
- Co-ordination of constructability input during solutions identification and development phase.
- Co-ordination and allocation of construction staff to ensure the appropriate construction and installation staff are selected/appointed.
- Management of construction resources including Labour, Plant and Materials.
- Overall performance management of subcontractors. Liaises with Project Team to deliver programme.
- Manage Project Costings and assist with project finance reporting.
- Site data management including daily and weekly progress reports on works completed, plant and hours.
- Identify issues and risks at the earliest opportunity and resolve or escalate issues as appropriate.
- Support Business Development, through tendering and business networking.
- Ensure our core Customer Care principles are adhered to.
Qualifications, Skills, Attributes and Experience:
- A time served electrician with an Engineering or Construction Management qualification would be desirable
- Previous experience within the Power and civil sector required
- Ability to assimilate large amounts of complex data; assessing risks and gains against business criteria to generate sound commercial answers.
- Ensures clear and appropriate goals are set; focuses well on targets; demonstrates enthusiasm and drive to consistently deliver quality in performance.
- Clear and visible leadership, with capacity to absorb responsibility and accountability whilst providing sensitive direction to others.
- Appreciate the time, cost and quality implications of the role.
- Ability to motivate and encourage others whilst taking the lead.
- Recognises need to build individual accountability, linking needs and plans with HR strategy for their area and being actively involved in developing their team.
- Excellent Commercial knowledge and understanding.
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or apply directly through Indeed