- Salary: €80,000 - €95,000
- Location: LeinsterIrelandDublin
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Niamh Kedney
- Mobile: +353851866731
- Email: Niamh.Kedney@sonastechnical.com
Our client is seeking a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Dublin. Our client is a premier utility contractor, specialising in the maintenance and construction of Electrical and Telecommunications infrastructure.
Hybrid working may be accommodated.
This is an excellent opportunity to join and ultimately represent a rapidly expanding company, operating in the Telecoms and Power sectors, two sectors of the Construction industry with significant programmes of work over next few decades as the Country expands and enhances its Fibre and power networks and to which our client are at the forefront.
Why apply with Sonas?
- We can provide insights to the best salaries, rates and benefits on offer
- One point of contact – We can manage all your applications, interviews and negotiations
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
Reporting to Senior management the Senior QS will be responsible for preparing payment applications, change management, Contract administration, subcontract management, profit and loss reporting, monitoring against Business plan and generally performing the Commercial function in the Project Management team.
- Responsible for all commercial functions on relevant projects.
- Assisting in the development of the business plan and high level strategy, monitoring progress against forecast and producing weekly profit and loss reports.
- Contract Administration
- Subcontractor Management
- Work with the Operation Directors / Senior Managers to ensure that projects spend costs are in accordance with the tender prices submitted and that change management processes capture changes and are embedded and enforced on all projects.
- Ensure that all Commercial tasks are dealt with in a timely, well presented and accurate manner in line with company commercial systems and procedures.
- BSc in Quantity Surveying or equivalent QS qualification
- A proven track record of Commercial Management & Contract Administration on Projects up to € 5M
- Excellent Contract knowledge
- Commercially astute
- A working knowledge of Excel and Word
- Excellent communication, reporting and presentation skills
- A full clean driver’s license and to be free to travel as required
- A working knowledge of Buildsoft, Microsoft Project, Autocad
- Experience of FIDIC
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office (in particular MS Excel)
- Ability to balance competing priorities and meet personal targets within a fluctuating and demanding workload
For more information or to apply directly please email firstname.lastname@example.org