- Salary: €70,000 - €85,000+
- Location: IrelandLeinsterDublin
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, a leading contractor in telecom infrastructure build and maintenance contracts is currently seeking an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in Clondalkin, Dublin. This is a full-time permenent position.
- Interpret the contract to fully understand the project scope, restraints and responsibilities.
- Manage all commercial functions through to final accounts, overseeing all financial aspects of the project.
- Improve and implement best practice commercial processes and accurate budgeting.
- Submission of accurate applications to client in line with contract terms.
- Identify and price variations/CVI’s as and when they occur in line with contract terms.
- Prepare accurate progress reports, cash flow forecasts and cost preliminaries.
- Provide commercial guidance on project performance through accurate forecasting and risk identification.
- Ensure the Project Team adheres to all contractual requirements.
- Manage procurement process to ensure timely delivery of project equipment and materials.
- Procurement of sub-contractors.
- Provide commercial support to Operations Team.
- Weekly review of cost and sales for all contracts.
- Supply chain management.
- Manage retention release process in line with sub-contractor agreements.
- Production of weekly and monthly reports as agreed with line manager.
- Manage profit and loss account.
- Ensuring robust cost control procedures are implemented.
- Management of overall DFE (Deviation from estimate) process, ensuring all additional works are captured in monthly valuations.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Third level degree qualification in Quantity Surveying or a related construction discipline
- Previous QS experience, ideally in Civil Engineering, Water or Wastewater industry.
- Sound estimation skills with negotiation experience of confirming, agreeing and pricing variations.
- Sound knowledge of construction contracts NEC3/NEC4.
- Full clean driving licence.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Construction & Civils recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org