- Salary: €45,000 - €65,000
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Power & Energy
- Contact: Jack Whelan
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 256 7355
- Email: email@example.com
Sonas Technical currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Engineer to join one of Ireland’s leading service suppliers to the Telecommunications, Transport and Power sectors. The successful candidate will have good knowledge of civils and cabling activities on telecom infrastructure maintenance contracts and will be responsible for the management of the multiple sites in order to achieve the required project delivery, whilst maintaining excellent standards of health and safety, quality, environmental impact and cost control.
- Ensure detailed site diaries/records are completed and progress is reported back to the Project Manager.
- Produce good quality, accurate monthly reports for Clients and management.
- Ensure compliance with Health & Safety Regulations and with company health & safety policy on all sites under control
- Setting out all elements of works including structures, road alignments and service installations using Trimble GPS
- Compiling as-builts using Civil 3d
- Oversee quality control on site for all aspects of the works
- Ensure Traffic Management arrangements are in accordance with the relevant traffic management plans
- Surveying constructed works for as-built drawings
- Management of material deliveries on site and checking quality of materials
- Supervising sub-contractors works on site
- Attend regular site meetings with construction team, design team and client
- Maintaining daily site records and testing records
- Ensure the commercial performance of contracts is maximised.
- Fully understand and implement the company safety policy and procedures.
- Ensure that the programmes for the contracts are successfully delivered in a Safe, Quality and On Time Manner.
- Ensure that a ‘Right First Time’ culture is adopted and developed throughout the business.
- Drive compliance to any regulatory measures that may apply to the works and operations that the company undertake.
- Ensure that all contracts achieve turnover and profitability by maximising efficiency and minimising cost of failure.
- Manage Client relationships within the client organisations across all areas.
- Sponsor new ways of working which would improve delivery and service then support any activities being undertaken to implement change.
- Bachelors of Civil Engineer or equivalent
- 3 – 5+ years experience in a similar position
- Proficient in use of setting out equipment – Trimble GPS, robotic total station, levelling equipment
- Experience working with AutoCAD and Civil 3D
- Experience of roadworks and utility installations
- Excellent communication and teamworking skills
- Experience in quality control of engineering materials on site
- Ability to maintain high levels of health, safety & quality on site
- Ability to manage sub-contractors
- Knowledge of relevant roadworks specifications
- Full clean driver’s license
- Manual Handling
- Safe Pass
Salary & Package:
€45,000 – €65,000 (DOE)
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Power & Utility Contractor recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org