- Salary: €40,000 - €55,000
- Location: IrelandMunsterLimerick
- Sector: Power & EnergyConstruction & CivilsMission Critical
- Contact: Dermot Doherty
- Mobile: +353852259912
- Email: email@example.com
Our client, is currently on the lookout for a Technical Proposals Engineer in Limerick. The client in question are industry leaders in Mission Critical facilities, Renewable Developers, Transmission and Distribution Utilities. The successful candidate will be joining the team in Limerick. This is a full time, permanent position, with great scope for career progression.
- Review and assess technical aspects of tenders, providing guidance to the team.
- Identify value engineering options to deliver cost-effective solutions for clients.
- Specify major equipment and ensure compliance with client requirements and industry standards.
- Coordinate technical content for tenders, including diagrams, layouts, calculations, and execution plans.
- Offer technical support to the estimating team throughout the tendering process.
- Collaborate with suppliers, subcontractors, and stakeholders to meet client requirements.
- Manage and maintain technical documentation.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the electrical contracting industry.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related field, or electrical trade qualification.
- Project management experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Effective people management abilities.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in IT and computer skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility to changing priorities.
- Familiarity with supply chain management.
Why Apply with Sonas?
- Experts in Civils & Utilities recruitment
- Provide you insights to the best salaries, rates, benefits on offer
- We will get your CV seen by the right hiring managers
- One point of contact – we will manage all of your applications, interviews & contract negotiations
- Early access to other opportunities not yet posted on jobs boards
- Zero Cost
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org