- Salary: €35,000 - €45,000 (DOE) plus commission
- Location: LeinsterKildare
- Sector: Work with Sonas
- Contact: Will Norton
- Mobile: +353 83 8070 620
- Email: William.Norton@sonastechnical.com
Who Are Sonas Technical
The Recruitment Consultant position is with our growing company Sonas Technical. This role provides an opportunity to join a highly-respected Irish firm within both the engineering and recruitment industries with an international reach.
We work with leading engineering, advanced manufacturing and life sciences companies across Ireland, the UK, Europe, New Zealand and Australia from our headquarters in Naas, Co. Kildare.
We pride ourselves on providing entrepreneurial individuals with a platform for success in a completely meritocratic environment. You will work directly with the business leaders on a daily basis and be put on a fast-track of professional and personal development.
- Hybrid Working: We need someone based a commutable distance from Naas, who can be in the office up to 3 days a week.
- Equipment for your home office: We’ll give you equipment to more your home office space more comfortable
- Team Events: Enjoy team outings where you will have fun while getting to know your colleagues better
- Uncapped commission: We offer the opportunity for you to reap the rewards of your hard work.
We are seeking a proactive, ambitious and energetic Recruitment Consultant ready to tackle any challenge that comes their way. We need someone who is looking to work in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to both lead others and grow with the company.
What The Role Entails
- Managing a large workload and prioritise key responsibilities in a busy Recruitment and Search office
- Liaising with our great clients, helping them find top class technical talent
- Sourcing high quality candidates via company database, social media, job boards and referrals.
- Referencing candidates to ensure quality and suitability.
- Keeping up to date with latest industry trends via press releases, social networking and candidate interaction
- Capturing, managing and drawing insights from data
- Be a positive influence on the company, engaging with company growth strategies and pursuing continuous professional development.
The Skills/Experience we Need
- A genuine desire to build a long-term career within the recruitment industry
- Be driven and possess excellent communications skills
- Personable individual who prospers in small team environments
- Excellent communications skills and a good judge of character
- High level of efficiency around IT related tasks is essential
- Extremely organised individual required to manage a busy desk
We’d love to hear from you – apply today!
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Talent Acquisition | Recruitment Consultant | Kildare