- Salary: €35,000 - €40,000 pro rata
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Work with Sonas
- Contact: Will Norton
- Mobile: +353 83 8070 620
- Email: William.Norton@sonastechnical.com
Who Are Sonas Technical
The position is with the young and growing recruitment firm Sonas Technical, a Broadwork Group company. This role provides an opportunity to join a growing Irish company with an international reach within the engineering, manufacturing and life sciences industries.
We work with leading companies across Ireland, the UK, Europe, the U.S. and Australia from our headquarters in Naas, Co. Kildare and our offices in Athlone and London.
We pride ourselves on providing entrepreneurial individuals with a platform for success in a completely meritocratic environment. You will work directly with the business owners on a daily basis and be put on a fast-track of professional and personal development.
- Hybrid Working: We need someone based a commutable distance from Naas or Athlone, who can be in the office up to 3 days a week.
- Fully flexible hours: We have core hours of 9.30am to 4.30pm and allow flexible working outside of that
- Equipment for your home office: We’ll give you equipment to more your home office space more comfortable
- Team Events: Enjoy team outings where you will have fun while getting to know your colleagues better
- Uncapped commission: Earn while you learn!
We are now seeking to hire a proactive, ambitious and energetic Recruitment leader with experience in the Life Sciences industry. The successful candidate will be ready to tackle any challenge that comes their way and help drive the development of the company into new areas and regions. We need someone who is looking to work in a fast-paced environment with the opportunity to both lead others and grow with the company.
What The Role Entails
- Managing a large workload and prioritise key responsibilities in a busy Recruitment and Search office
- Opening doors with companies in the Life Sciences industry
- Inspire and lead a team of consultants
- Carry out executive searches for senior candidates via company database, social media, job boards and referrals.
- Keeping up to date with latest industry trends via press releases, social networking and candidate interaction
- Capturing, managing and drawing insights from data
- Be a positive influence on the company, engaging with company growth strategies and pursuing continuous professional development
The Skills/Experience we Need
- A genuine desire to build a long-term career within the recruitment industry
- A desire to become a leader in the business
- Be driven and possess excellent communications skills
- Personable individual who prospers in small team environments
- Excellent communications skills and a good judge of character
- High level of efficiency around IT related tasks is essential
- Extremely organised individual required to manage a busy desk
Sounds Interesting? Get in touch in confidence today
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com