- Salary: €55,000 - €75,000 (OTE)
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Work with Sonas
- Contact: Derek Byrne
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2313 048
- Email: Derek.Byrne@sonastechnical.com
- Fully flexible hours: core hours of 9.00am -4.30pm and allow flexible working outside of that
- Hybrid working: 3 days of your choice in the office
- Equipment for your home office: We’ll give you equipment to more your home office space more comfortable
- Team Events: Enjoy team outings where you will have fun while getting to know your colleagues better
- Uncapped commission: Earn while you learn!
- Pension, rewards schemes, bike to work, additional leave… the list is too long!
Join our young and energetic team in Sonas Technical as a Recruiter / Talent Acquisition Specialist! From our headquarters in Naas, Co. Kildare we recruit for leading engineering and technical companies across Ireland, the UK, Europe, USA, New Zealand and Australia.
We pride ourselves on providing entrepreneurial individuals with a platform for success in a very rewarding and positive environment. This Talent Partner will work directly with the senior leadership team on a daily basis and be put on a fast-track of professional and personal development.
We are seeking a proactive, ambitious and energetic Recruitment Consultant ready to tackle any challenge that comes their way. We need someone who is looking to work in a fast-paced environment with the genuine opportunity to grow with the company.
What The Role Entails
- Managing a large workload and prioritise key responsibilities in a busy Recruitment and Search office
- Sourcing high quality candidates via company database, social media, job boards and referrals.
- Referencing candidates to ensure quality and suitability.
- Keeping up to date with latest industry trends via press releases, social networking and candidate interaction
- Capturing, managing and drawing insights from data
- Be a positive influence on the company, engaging with company growth strategies and pursuing continuous professional development.
The Skills/Experience we Need
- A genuine desire to build a long-term career within the recruitment industry
- Educated to Hons Level 8 in a Business, HR or Engineering related discipline
- Be driven and possess excellent communications skills
- Personable individual who prospers in small team environments
- Excellent communications skills and a good judge of character
- High level of efficiency around IT related tasks is essential
- Extremely organised individual required to manage a busy desk
Recruitment | Recruiter | Engineering | Construction
For more information or to apply directly email firstname.lastname@example.org