- Salary: €25,000 - €30,000 + Commission
- Location: IrelandLeinsterKildare
- Sector: Work with Sonas
- Contact: Derek Byrne
- Mobile: +353 (0)85 2313 048
- Email: Derek.Byrne@sonastechnical.com
Interested in a career in recruitment but no experience?
Join our young and energetic team in Sonas Technical! From our base in Naas, Co. Kildare, your role as Talent Partner will involve recruitment for leading engineering and technical companies across Ireland, the UK, Europe, New Zealand and Australia.
We pride ourselves on providing entrepreneurial individuals with a platform for success in a very rewarding and positive environment. This Talent Partner will work directly with the senior leadership team on a daily basis and be put on a fast-track of professional and personal development.
- Hybrid Working: We need someone based a commutable distance from Naas, who can be in the office up to 3 days a week.
- Fully flexible hours: We have core hours of 9.30am to 4.30pm and allow flexible working outside of that
- Equipment for your home office: We’ll give you equipment to more your home office space more comfortable
- Team Events: Enjoy team outings where you will have fun while getting to know your colleagues better
- Uncapped commission: The Talent Partner will earn while you learn!
We are seeking a proactive, ambitious and energetic person ready to tackle any challenge that comes their way. A Talent Partner is entrepreneurial in nature and looking to work in a fast-paced rewarding environment.
What The Role Entails
- Managing a large workload and prioritise key responsibilities in a busy Recruitment and Search office
- Sourcing high quality candidates via company database, social media, job boards and referrals.
- Referencing candidates to ensure quality and suitability.
- Keeping up to date with latest industry trends via press releases, social networking and candidate interaction
- Capturing, managing and drawing insights from data
- The Talent Partner will have a positive influence on the company, engaging with company growth strategies and pursuing continuous professional development.
The Skills/Experience we Need
- A genuine desire to build a long-term career within the recruitment industry
- Be driven and possess excellent communications skills
- Personable individual who prospers in small team environments
- The Talent Partner will have excellent communications skills and a good judge of character
- High level of efficiency around IT related tasks is essential
- Extremely organised individual required to manage a busy desk
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply directly through Indeed