As an Account Director, you’ll lead in cultivating and expanding major client portfolios in the engineering, manufacturing, construction & life science industries across the Ireland & the UK. Your exceptional talent in establishing and fostering strong, trustworthy relationships with key stakeholders will propel our client relationship management efforts, ensuring unparalleled satisfaction and successful outcomes. In seamless collaboration with our team, you’ll pinpoint opportunities for upselling and cross-selling within existing client accounts and present compelling proposals to engage potential new clients.
Your role will be pivotal in fostering a collaborative and inclusive environment, celebrating diversity, and promoting knowledge sharing. As a senior leader at Sonas Technical, your contributions will shape our strategic business plans, steering the company towards unmatched success and growth.
Who Are Sonas Technical
The Talent Solutions Director – RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing) position is with the dynamic and growing recruitment company Sonas Technical. This role provides an opportunity to join an Irish company within both the engineering and recruitment industries with an international reach.
We work with leading companies across Ireland, the UK, Europe, New Zealand and Australia and the USA from our headquarters in Naas, Co. Kildare.
We pride ourselves on providing entrepreneurial individuals with a platform for success in a completely meritocratic environment. You will work directly with the business owners on a daily basis and be put on a fast-track of professional and personal development.
- Hybrid Working: We need someone based a commutable distance from Naas, who can be in the office up to 3 days a week.
- Fully flexible hours: We have core hours of 9.30am to 4.30pm and allow flexible working outside of that
- Equipment for your home office: We’ll give you equipment to more your home office space more comfortable
- Team Events: Enjoy team outings where you will have fun while getting to know your colleagues better
- Uncapped commission: Unparalleled opportunity to earn while shaping the future of our company
1. Team Management and Leadership
- Lead and mentor talented teams across major client portfolios.
- Foster a culture of high performance as well as individual and team development.
- Set performance targets, provide coaching, instil pride and belonging among team members.
- Encouraging knowledge sharing and continuous learning.
2. Talent Acquisition Process and Delivery
- Oversee the leadership team driving end-to-end recruitment processes for our different accounts.
- Monitor recruitment metrics for data-driven decisions on process improvements and efficiencies.
- Encourage a positive candidate and client experience across our client portfolios.
- Ensure compliance with relevant laws, regulations, and client-specific requirements.
3. Client Relationship Management and Strategic Planning
- Nurture existing client accounts across the global market, with a primary focus on the UK and Ireland.
- Build strong, trusting relationships with key stakeholders and decision-makers.
- Proactively engage with clients to understand hiring needs, workforce planning, and talent acquisition challenges.
- Act as the primary point of contact, ensuring high client satisfaction and issue resolution.
- Collaborate with clients to understand evolving talent needs, long-term goals, and offer strategic guidance.
4. Business Development and Growth
- Lead new client identification efforts and participate in new business presentations and proposals, leveraging industry expertise to win new clients.
- Identify upselling and cross-selling opportunities within existing client accounts.
- Highlight our unique capabilities, value proposition, and track record to engage potential new clients.
- Offer consultative guidance on market trends, industry benchmarks, and innovative talent strategies.
What we are looking for:
- Solid career progression demonstrating a journey into an Account Director role.
- A genuine desire to build a long-term career within the recruitment industry
- Relevant experience within the staffing solutions and/or RPO environment.
- Proven ability to lead large accounts with a team consisting of Senior Managers and Managers.
- Demonstrated capability in leading a team through the cyclical scale of ups and downs on an account.
- Proven track record of successfully upselling and cross-selling within existing client accounts.
- Demonstrated success in winning new business, including participating in presentations, proposals, and leveraging expertise to drive growth.
Interested and want to explore further?
To apply please email our Director William Norton (firstname.lastname@example.org)